Help us to meet the changing needs of our neighbours. Every donation makes a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Ways to Give
- Donate Online: You can make a one-time donation or arrange for monthly gifts via credit card or PayPal through the CanadaHelps. form below.
- Donate by Mail: You can make your cheque payable to Fontbonne Ministries and mail it to Fontbonne Ministries, 101 Thorncliffe Park Drive, Toronto, Ontario, M4H 1M2.
- In Memoriam Gifts and Living Gifts: An gift in memoriam through CanadaHelps.org allows you to offer your sympathy to those who have lost a loved one.
- Living Gifts: A living gift through CanadaHelps.org is an option to honour someone by making a donation to Fontbonne Ministries in their name.
- Planned Giving: This is a method of giving made through your will or life insurance policy. It allows you to make a lasting gift while optimizing tax and other financial benefits.
- Gifts of Securities: A gift of publicly traded securities in kind provides you with a means to make a significant contribution to Fontbonne Ministries at a relatively low cost.